Thursday, March 11, 2010

The 2010 Academy Awards Fashion

The Academy Awards happened this past sunday, and there were a lot of interesting choices of winners this year. To see the complete list, click here.

The most important part about the Academy Awards, obviously, is the fashion! Celebrities go all out for the Academy Awards, and like to try new things. This award show is all about glam and a "wow" factor. The men try to look dashing and handsome, and the women try to come off as beautiful and goddess-like. Some of these actors and actresses achieved this goal, while others, not so much. Below, I have posted pictures of my personal best dressed and worst dressed of the 2010 Academy Awards.

My best dressed choices:
My worst dressed choices:





There weren't many dresses at the Academy Awards that I didn't like this year. Even these 3 dresses aren't that bad. I just wish that Kristen Stewart wore some jewlery, that Jennifer Lopez didn't have a tail, and that Charlize Theron didn't have cinnamon buns for breasts. All in all, this was one of the best dressed Academy Awards to date.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you that no one really looked that bad. I think Miley Cyrus's dress was beautiful, however her top was a bit tight. Overall I think the best dress went to Cameron Diaz and Sandra Bullock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure agree with you and the worst dressed!!!

    ReplyDelete